Bluestacks App Player is an Android emulator that enables Android apps to run on a PC or a Mac. People can install this app on their computers and enjoy playing the amazing games on a comparatively large screen with a better control and greater experience.
Bluestacks or Blue stacks emulates an Android-like environment on a computer, which powers its run Android APKs run efficiently. One can download Bluestacks for Windows 8.1 as well.
People also write it as Bluestack or Blue Stack. This, nevertheless, is an incorrect convention.
For compatibility and other information, read a quick Bluestacks review here:
Bluestacks App Player: Pros
- Enables playing Android apps downloaded from the Play Store.
- Play Android games on a larger screen
- Does not require or use much of RAM
- Simple and easy to install and use
Bluestacks App Player: Cons
- Long installation time
- May not run on a PC with obsolete configuration
- Lacks control over the apps on the home screen
Bluestacks App Player has a sales-oriented GUI. Takes a long time to install and sometimes crashes as well.
One can get a Bluestack free download installer for Windows by a simple Google search as Bluestacks for PC or Bluestacks for Windows 7 or XP. Macintosh users need to search as Bluestacks for Mac, click an appropriate download link and follow the instructions.